Your timing for moving is very important, evaluate & gather optimum home info so that you know what to expect in the next one.COVID-19, pandemic has changed our social behaviors & to a degree where, the new norms & new type of social engagements are now practiced so changing things from your old place or home is now need for example the stairs you are climbing 10 times in a day has kept you moving, but maybe you & your family needs a stair-free living in the new or next home you will reside in.
Coming up with a list of questions which will help you to select & deselect the things that you want to changes from your current home, this will bring more joy & comfort in your living.
What’s working for you — and what’s not?
- From the scale of 1-10, how much you like your current home?
- Does your home have best quality?
- What is the worst quality of living in it?
- How much style your home has does that style of truly goes with your home? What
Changes you want to bring architectural style or era you prefer?
- Which room is your favorite, & what makes you to spend your time there?
- What is the layout — an open floor plan or more compartmentalized?
- Do you like the number of levels (single or multistory)?
- Does windows of your home makes you happy (natural light, well-placed, or too sunny)?
- Do fixtures and finishes attract you?
- Is there a specialized room you’ve never had but have always wanted (such as a home office, workout room, sewing room, laundry room or mudroom)?
What’s outside — and how does it affect your experience of home?
- If an outdoor space is available, than do you enjoy spending time there?
- If it’s not then, do you want it in your next or new home?
- Do you have adequate parking? Is a garage or carport a must-have?
Your neighborhood: Community connections can make life all the sweeter
- A sense of security & safety is possible in your neighborhood? How groomed & helpful is your commute characteristics, walkability, parks, population density, noise level & neighbor intervening.
- How far is the travel for basics such as groceries or a medical facility?